SafeWaze FS-EX320 SafeLink Snatch Block with Shackle
• (1) Snatch Block w/Shackle
• Designed to prevent cable from bending during the installation process
• Locking bolt with cotter pin
• Tensile steel, powder coated
• 9" Overall length
• 3" Width at widest point
• 4,000 lbs. Working load
• Minimum Breaking Load of 5,000 lbs.
The Safelink Snatch Block and shackle is a convenient tool to protect your Safelink cable from bending during the installation process. The block and shackle are added to the system following tensioning from the com-a-long or turnbuckle. The Safelink Snatch block and shackle is rated for the SafeWaze Mobile Safelink Horizontal Lifeline System and does not require a Safetylink Strap.