DBI Sala 1342250 Pack Adjustable 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing lanyard, 6'
• (1) Pack Adjustable 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing lanyard, 6'
• 6' (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
• Adjustable length
• Lightweight user friendly design
• PVC shock pack with protected label
• Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
• Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
• User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
• Impact indicator
• Anchor Connector Type: Snap Hook
• Anchor Hook Material: Zinc Plated Steel
• Brand: PROTECTA®
• Case Quantity: 1
• Color: Red
• Energy Absorber Class: 6' (1.8 m) Free Fall/MAAF 900 lbs (4 kN)
• Harness Connection Hook Material: Zinc Plated Steel
• Harness Connector Type: Snap Hook
• iSafe Equipped: No
• lanyard Material: Polyester Web
• lanyard Type: Adjustable
• Leg Count: Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off
• Length: 6'
• Product Series: PRO™ Pack
• Product Type: Adjustable 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing lanyard
• Recommended Industry: Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas
• Standards/Approvals: ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
• Weight: 3.7 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 130-310 lbs (59-141kg)
Our PRO™ Pack shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and are trusted by workers. They feature durable webbing and plated alloy steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. PRO™ Pack lanyards feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall. In addition, PRO™ lanyards are lightweight and provide added comfort and safety. Various styles, lengths and hooks options are available to suit your specific jobsite needs.