SafeWaze FS-FSP15085-W-RBH-BWB 7' Web Retractable w/ Rebar Hooks and Behind the Web Bracket
• (1) Web Retractable Dual Leg with In-Webbing Bracket and Rebar Hook
• Mobility-enhancing swivel-top
• Swen-in Fall Indicator
• 2 Rebar hooks
• Dual bracket
• Dual leg 100% tie-off
• Class A
• Aluminum Housing
• 1" Ultrahigh Molecular weight webbing with sewn-in fall indicator
• Forged steel rebar hooks
• Forged Steel carabiner
• Plastic made retaining green clip
• Maximum arrest distance <24"
• Webbing tensile strength 4,200 lbs.
The first ever ANSI designated Class A retractable, the SafeWaze FS-FSP15085-W-RBH-BWB features a mobility enhancing swivel-top, rugged durable housing, and unique braking system that eases shock and minimizes free fall distance in the event of a fall. Includes a fall indicator sewn into the webbing with two rebar hooks, a behind the webbing bracket and is 100% tie-off. SafeWaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device. We offer many configurations of our Class A self retracting lifelines to suit virtually any work environment.