SafeWaze FS-FSP1409-W-DL-RBH-BWB 9' Web Retractable w/Rebar Hooks, Behind Web Bracket
• (1) Web Retractable Dual Leg with in Webbing Bracket and Locking Rebar Hooks
• Mobility-enhancing swivel-top
• Swen-in Fall Indicator
• Dual Bracket
• 2 Rebar hooks
• Class A
• Aluminum Housing
• 1" Ultrahigh Molecular weight webbing with sewn-in fall indicator
• Forged steel rebar hooks
• Forged Steel carabiner
• Plastic made retaining green clip
• Steel O-ring
• Maximum arrest distance <24"
• Webbing tensile strength 4,200 lbs.
SafeWaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device. The FS-FSP1409-W-DL-RBH-BWB features a mobility-enhancing swivel-top, a rugged and durable housing, and a unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall. Fall indicator sewn into webbing, two rebar hooks, a behind the webbing bracket and is 100% tie-off.