SafeWaze FS-FSP14085-W-RBH 7' Web Retractable with Rebar Hooks
• (1) Steel Carabiner
• (1) Dual-Leg Web Retractable w/ Rebar Hooks
• Mobility-enhancing swivel-top
• Swen-in Fall Indicator
• 2 Rebar hooks
• Dual bracket
• Dual leg 100% tie-off
• Class A
• Aluminum Housing
• 1" Ultrahigh Molecular weight webbing with sewn-in fall indicator
• Forged steel rebar hooks
• Forged Steel carabiner
• Zinc coated steel bracket with aluminum spacers and nylon lock nut
• Maximum arrest distance <24"
• Webbing tensile strength 4,200 lbs.
The first ever ANSI designated Class A retractable, the SafeWaze FS-FSP14085-W-RBH features a mobility enhancing swivel-top, rugged durable housing, and unique braking system that eases shock and minimizes free fall distance in the event of a fall. Includes a fall indicator sewn into the webbing with two rebar hooks and is 100% tie-off. SafeWaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device. We offer many configurations of our Class A self retracting lifelines to suit virtually any work environment.