PIP Industrial Products 34-8743/S MaxiFlex Cut Gloves, Small
• (1) Pair of Gloves
• Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
• Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
• 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
• Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
• Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
• Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
• Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
• All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
• This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
• The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
• The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
• Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
• This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-8743V)
• Cut Resistance Level: 2
• Coating Material: Nitrile
• Coating Coverage: Palm & Fingers
• Gender: Unisex
• Size: Small
• Color: Green / Black
• Cuff Type: Knit Wrist
• Overall Length: 8.5 in
Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex® Cut™.