Guardian 10925 Halo Cable SRL-LE, 30'
• (1) Halo Cable
• Carabiner included
• Integrated shock absorber
• Durable, non-corrosive components
• Applicable standards: ANSI Z359.14-14, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
• Length: 30'
• Material: Galvanized steel
• Lifeline Material: Galvanized steel
• Connector Type: Steel Snap Hook
• Weight: 13.8 lb
• Connector Material(s): Zinc-plated steel
• Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs
The Guardian Fall Protection Halo SRL-LE, formerly the Edge Angel SRL, is designed specifically for Leading Edge (LE) work. It includes an integrated shock absorbing component that helps refocus forces away from the portion of the cable that comes into contact with the edge. While the ideal position for any attachment point is overhead, LE retractables play an important role in the construction industry because, frequently, the only viable attachment point is at foot level. Most SRLs on the marketplace are not certified for such applications, but the Halo SRL-LE is no common SRL, and holds up against even the toughest use.