Guardian 10560 Black HitchClip, 3-Pack
• (3) Clips
• Incredibly lightweight
• No flashing required
• Numerous accessory options
• Easy to install
• Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
• Roof Pitch: 0/12 - vertical/sheer
• Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
• Material: Powder Coated Aluminum
• Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
The HitchClip® is the most revolutionary residential fall protection roof anchor ever made. Made from lightweight and durable powder-coated aluminum, the HitchClip® is easy to install, and functions as a permanent rooftop anchor. Thanks to its patent pending “key-hole” design, the HitchClip® can be used in combination with a large variety of accessories, allowing it to be used to set up guardrail systems, staging areas, and more.