Guardian 00235 Concrete Anchor
• Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi
• Great for anchoring scaffolding
• Installation is easy, just compress spring and insert cable shaft into hole
• Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials
• Can fit a 0.75 inch hole diameter, 3 inches deep minimum
The Guardian Fall Protection “Concrete Anchor” is designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi. The product is easy to install (just compress its spring and insert the cable shaft into the concrete hole). The “Concrete Anchor” is constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials. This product is great for anchoring/scaffolding and is made for use on vertical on overhead applications. The anchor can fit a concrete hole size of 0.75 inches diameter and 3 inches deep. The product is designed for single user connection and has the capacity to support up to 5,000 pounds.