DBI Sala 2108408 Fixed Beam Anchor for 2-1/2" to 24" I-beam Flange
• (1) Fixed Beam Anchor for 2-1/2" to 24" I-beam Flange
• Installs onto 2-1/2" to 24" wide I-beam flange (6.3-61cm) up to 1-1/2" thick (3.8cm).
• Attach in any orientation or direction
• Compact and lightweight design
• High strength steel and aluminum construction
• Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant
• Swiveling D-ring tie-off point
• Detent style attachment with built-in tightening handle
• Attachment Type: Clamp
• Brand: DBI-SALA®
• Case Quantity: 1
• Color: Silver
• Confined Space: No
• Dimensions: 32.00" x 2.50" x 4.00"
• Fits Ibeam Flange Width: 2-1/2" to 24" (6.3-61cm)
• Install Type: Reusable
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Product Type: Fixed Beam Anchor
• Recommended Industry: Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities
• Standards/Approvals: OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
• Weight: 5.3 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 310 lbs (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs (190 kg) OSHA
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.