DBI Sala 1234080 Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope Positioning lanyard, 8'
• (1) Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope Positioning lanyard, 8'
• 8' (2.4m) adjustable rope positioning lanyard
• Ideal for work positioning while pole climbing
• Durable kernmantle rope with wear indicator
• Abrasion resistant sleeve
• Lightweight aluminum self locking carabiner at one end
• Lightweight aluminum rope adjuster and carabiner at one end
• Anchor Connector Type : None
• Brand: DBI-SALA®
• Case Quantity: 1
• Color: Yellow
• Confined Space: No
• Energy Absorber Class: None
• Harness Connection Hook Material: Aluminium
• Harness Connector Type: Carabiner
• iSafe Equipped: No
• lanyard Material: Polyester Tubular Web
• lanyard Type: Adjustable
• Leg Count: Single Leg
• Length: 8'
• Product Type: Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope Positioning lanyard
• Recommended Industry: Utilities
• Standards/Approvals: OSHA 1910.268(g), OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1926.959
• Weight: 2 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 310 lbs (141 kg)
Our positioning lanyards have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. These lanyards are designed without shock absorbers, making them ideal for positioning or restraint applications. The web, rope and chain positioning lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them and feature abrasion resistant construction and high strength materials. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.